With the help of David Ruiz de Gopegui Bayo, our professional guide, we have created two new experiences where you will enjoy in a different way and above all without great effort the impressive landscape of our Aragonese Pyrenees.
We tell you in detail the proposals that we propose:
We offer you an activity for which it is not necessary to have previous experience, and accompanied by our guide you will discover the treasures and secrets of the snowy ecosystems. Through this route ideal for couples, you will learn to use the necessary technical equipment, snowshoes and poles, making a simple hike accompanied, with transportation from the Barosse and an idyllic day in little frequented corners of the Jacetania or Alto Gállego. All of this, you will be able to discuss it directly with David before living the day.
To do this, you only need to have warm hiking or trekking boots, comfortable and waterproof mountain clothing and the desire to enjoy a simple walk in the middle of nature. Our guide David will take care of everything else, making this winter or spring day an unforgettable experience. In addition, from the hand of our guide you will get a wonderful audiovisual report to remember, like the one you have on this page.
Experience the Pyrenees Viewpoint and Observation in 4×4
The Pyrenean wilderness is one of the most indisputable values of this wild territory, and discovering the mountains accompanied by a nature guide is one of the essential experiences that everyone who visits us should know at least once in life. This active tourism option aims to show different corners of the Jacetania. Alto Gállego, for which we will count on the professionalism of David, our local guide specialist in interpretive activities in nature. The routes can be varied, and the exclusivity of this service is to be able to choose between the numerous options that we propose, talking directly with us and advising on each of them, giving much value to the personalized treatment of each of these options.
Wildlife observation, enjoyment, ornithology and cultural heritage mixed in the same day to know in the best possible way our closest environment.
There are several options that we propose to you:
– Tena Valley. Pórtalet, alpine areas and breathtaking landscapes.
– Panticosa. The spa, its history and the majesty of the 3000
– Canfranc and its history, a defensive valley
– Ascend the Pico de los Monjes on an intense mountain day, at the most spectacular viewpoint in Jacetania.
– The Mirador del Pirineo (with link to the Mirador website) an observation and heritage activity at more than 2000 meters.
– A charming day in the largest natural reserve in Aragon: Hecho and Ansó, the Natural Park of the Western Valleys.
You can choose a half-day or full-day activity:
– Half day from 10:00 to 14:00 approx.
– Full day from 10:00 to 17:00 approx.
For both activities, it includes:
– Activity chosen with a guide (David) exclusively for you.
– Material necessary for the development of the activity (snowshoes, binoculars, walking sticks.
– Photographic report of the activity
– Transfer from Barosse to the activity location and back.
– Full day includes lunch.
– Private Sauna & Spa session upon return from the activity accompanied by a comforting natural fruit smoothie
– Half-day activity: €250.00
– Full-day activity: €310.00
Now all that remains is to enjoy them…